Last night we tried something a little different for our Voiced Radio broadcast – First Hand Stories. Heather had the idea of doing the Proust Questionnaire for educators. You may have heard of the Proust Questionnaire on CBC Radio. The real questions are below and are certainly more meaningful and weighty than ours. But, our last broadcast was a bit heavy so we wanted to do something light.
The idea behind the original questionnaire was to reveal your true nature. Could our edition reveal the true nature of the educator? I’m not sure, but I have included our 15-minute broadcast below so you can decide.
Our Proust Questionnaire for Educators
- Indoor or outdoor duty
- Keurig or drip coffee maker
- Online or paper assessments
- Whole summer or stretched out in increments
- Mr. D – funny or not funny?
- Hockey or soccer?
- Blogging or podcasting?
- Bluegrass or jazz?
- Staff meetings in the morning or after school?
- Favourite month of the school year?
- If you were a school mascot what would you be?
- Muffins or doughnuts at a staff meeting?
- What superhero would make the best teacher?
- Snow days – good or bad?
If you want to see the originals you can see them here.